190 slip full service marina at Saskatchewan Landing on beautiful Lake Diefenbaker.
|Season with Power||--||--||--||$230||$230|
Pumpout portable head ……….. $15
Pumpout holding tank …………. $30
Houseboat holding tanks………. $50
Visa, Mastercard & Debit Cards accepted
- Fishing tackle and bait
- RV Supplies
- Camping supplies
- Marine supplies
- Confectionary & ice
- Boat fuel
- Life Jackets
- Skis, tubes, wakeboards, kneeboards
Saskatchewan Landing Provincial Park. Saskatchewan Landing is situated 50 km North of Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada which is located on the Trans-Canada highway.
The Sask Landing Walleye Tournament is the third weekend of every July.
Marina operated by: Sask. Landing Marina Ltd.
Seasonal and Transient Boaters
- Noise curfew is from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Young children must always be under the supervision and responsibility of an adult. We suggest for the security of your child they wear a life jacket while at the Marina. We do not allow running on the marina docks with the exception of the Marina Staff and this is only when providing docking assistance.
- All dogs must be on a leash and owners must pick up after their dogs. Failure to do so, will be cause to expel the dog from the Marina permanently.
- Outside contractors (mechanical, electronic, cleaning/waxing, etc.) are permitted to work on Sask Landing Marina property, only if the Manager has given written authorization and the sub-contractor has signed a waiver indicating third party liability. The manager reserves the rights to expel from the property, outside contractors who have not been approved to work at the Sask Landing Marina. No outside repairs that can be done by our service and repair staff will be allowed.
- Barbecuing is permitted on board a vessel providing that the barbecue is securely attached to the boat (no hibachis or barbecues permitted on the docks).
- Absolutely NO WAKE within the marina.
- For safety and security of everyone in the marina, we request that all electric cords and hoses be properly coiled and not laying on the docks. When leaving your dock we request you shut your breaker off and turn it back on upon arrival.
- There is to be no alterations, adjustments or extras added to the docks or slips without written permissions from the Manager.
- All garbage to be put in the garbage barrels located at the main walk ramps.
- All sail boats must have their sails properly tied-up and the ropes cannot hang loose during the night.
- Checkout time for all short term slip rentals is 2:00 PM. If Seasonal Renters do not require their slip for a period of time, and wish to recover some slip rental costs, please notify the Marina and we will make every effort to rent the space in your absence on a revenue sharing basis.
- All seasonal boaters must renew their contract before April 1 to secure their dock. Seasonal Slips not paid for prior to the Marina opening in May, can and will be made available to other patrons.
- All seasonal boaters must have liability insurance coverage on their boat.
- Subleasing of your slip or allowing another boat to use your slip is not allowed without approval from the Marina.
- No refueling of boats while moored in the Marina. Fuel vapours can settle on the surface of the water and create an explosive environment beneath the docks.